Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Fall!!

Fall is officially here in Tennessee! Actually it's been here for about a week, but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. And of course I have to blog about it because I'm so excited!!


I love everything about Fall, and I've never been more excited for a Fall season in my life. I finally get to see leaves change colors and enjoy real Fall weather! (No offense to Texas, I still love you.) But seriously, what's not to love about scarves, pumpkin spice lattes, boots, cool breezes, orange-reddish leaves and everything else that comes with the season? It's the greatest.

My favorite thing about Fall is that it means that winter is almost here, and if you think I like Fall . . . just wait till winter. I won't even get started on my love of Christmas. (Not yet, anyways. I don't want to freak out my 2 followers.)

Well, time to wrap a scarf around my neck and walk through a flurry of trees and red brick buildings to get to my New Testament class. I'm so happy.

There's always a reason to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment