Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Campus

Paul Conn Student Union


For everyone who's like "What the heck is Lee University??" here you go. These are a few photos of campus that my friend Julia Jernigan took. They were taken at the beginning of the semester, so imagine this beautiful campus in Fall colors and you'll understand why I love life so much right now.








Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson






 "But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield." -Psalms 5:11-12

Humanities; my favorite building!






"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
-Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment