Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In the Light of the Sun

This post is pretty much going to be a collection of my completely random thoughts about life lately.

First, I'm going home in a week!! I'm so thankful that my school has Fall break, so I get to go home for a little bit. I'm so excited to see all of these faces!

My Fall break falls on the same weekend as my high school's homecoming, so I'm really excited to go back and see a bunch of my friends still in school, as well as my family and my incredible friends who are coming down from college that weekend. I'm also pretty excited to see my cat because I'm just so cool. I really really just can't wait to be home.



While I am super excited to be home, I'm loving life here. This is definitely where God wants me to be right now, more on that later. Here's what's been going on here:

I love Tennessee.






My roommate Caroline Kindiger shared a bunch of great music with me this week because she's awesome. This is my new favorite.
 

Last night Caroline and I discovered Rainymoods.com. It's pretty much the greatest website ever. We both had it playing all night last night, and this morning we woke up to a rainy campus. Our fault? Possibly. 

That's pretty much it. Life is good, God is faithful, and I'm going to take a nap. See you soon, Texas!

1 comment:

  1. hey i love that song! you know something? it would make a great ringtone...haha i love you!

    ReplyDelete