Tuesday, April 10, 2012

When the Blue Bonnets Bloom, I'll Think of You

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday with your families. I hope you were renewed and refreshed by the gift of the Christ's sacrifice, and strengthened by the promise of the resurrection. It's such a beautiful gift, isn't it?

I'm happy to be back in Tennessee for three weeks, counting off each day until school is out. Spring has officially set it, and even though I'm not in Texas I can celebrate the fact that Blue Bonnets are blooming everywhere in my home state. (if you haven't noticed, my blog is celebrating too!) 

"Say your prayers, say my name
keep it fresh on your brain,
and don't forget that I love you this much."

"Blue Bonnets" - Cross Canadian Ragweed

Since I've been obsessed with springtime, blue bonnets, and home lately, this song will be on repeat for awhile. This video is decent quality, but I would recommend getting the song on Itunes.

Enjoy the springtime, friends. Find a place outside to relax, and notice the beauty that is blooming all around you. Life is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment