Saturday, April 21, 2012

If we were children I would bake you a mudpie

"Oh what I wouldn't do
If I had you, babe, if I had you,"
What I wouldn't do - A Fine Frenzy

Hello friends :) I can't believe the end of the semester is so close! In just 10 days my roommate Caroline and I will be starting our "coffee road trip" all the way HOME to Texas. I can explain that more later. 

The Caroline's Coffee Road trip, coming May 2012

I just wanted to stop in and send out a quick update, since this next week I'll be crazy busy with finals, moving out, and getting everything ready to go HOME. Did I mention I'm going HOME soon?! I really can't wait.

When I reflect on this semester I'm overwhelmed by how much God has revealed to me. I'm exhausted, but I'm thankful. Things are already in place for next semester, which makes me excited to be back here! But, not without Summer first. 

But anyways, in the next few days, this will be me:
I promise I get some studying done...sometimes. 

Texas friends, I can't wait to see you! Contact me soon and we'll figure out a way to hang out this summer :)

Tennessee friends, I've been so blessed to get to know each and every one of you, and I can't wait for round two this fall.

Love always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment