Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finals week!

Studious Abby
Finals week is finally here, which means my first semester of college is just about over. Crazy, right?
I still remember leaving my house on August 18th to make the 14 hour drive from Texas to Tennessee, and now I'm about to be back in Texas for a whole month.

Midnight breakfast!
My finals week is going to be really relaxed; I just have two papers due and two exams next week that won't require much studying. So I pretty much have a week of laying around ahead of me, with a little bit of studying thrown in.

But since I'm clearly not studying right now I'll just post some pictures of what's been going on in my crazy college life lately!
So much active brain power in this room
No shave November final results
Adorable Lisa
Christmas tree lighting
Quizzing Allie for her biology test at 2 AM and taking pictures...clearly productive. 

My campus loves Christmas, therefore I love my campus

Bare trees!


Emily and I, not studying

New music will definitely help this week pass quickly :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I can relate! God Bless and I'm sure that you'll do great on your finals:) Bye!

    ReplyDelete