Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Peace

Well friends...it's December :) You know what this means.....CHRISTMAS!!!! I love being a little kid when it comes to Christmas.

I've been back at Lee for a week now and even though I love it here, I'm ready to soak in a month full of Sugar Land. Thanksgiving was such a tease.

But seriously, I really do love it here. This week has had a lot of ups and downs, but God has done some amazing things in my life just in these past few days, and right now I'm so at peace. The Lord is so good! If you're reading this and you ever want to get coffee and just talk about how seriously amazing God is...let's do it.

I've been reading Ephesians lately, and every time I read this book I'm so amazed at Paul's unceasing joy. I mean...the man was in prison. Tortured. Yet he never stopped spreading the joy of the Lord. He never stopped sharing the Gospel. I pray that in times of tribulation I can still spread the Lord's joy. How sweet it is.

And now, for some worship. A friend of mine just introduced me to Bryan and Katie Torwalt, and their cd has been wrecking me all week. Here's my favorite song (but they're all amazing):

"I've tasted and seen, of the sweetest of Loves
Where my heart becomes free, and my shame is undone
In Your Presence.


Holy Spirit You are welcome here 
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere 
Your Glory God is what our hearts long for ,
To be overcome by Your Presence, Lord."


I hope you are blessed this December. Never lose the Lord's joy; He delights in YOU.
Love always,
Caroline. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline:) Love the song! Hope you have a great December and soon to be Christmas! It'd be awesome to have a bible study but haha...I live in the valley hee hee! But it'd be awesome! May you be filled with so many blessings that your cup overflows! Bye, Adios:D!!

    ReplyDelete