Sunday, January 15, 2012

Things I don't understand...

...and probably never will.
This is just a completely random list of a few things I don't understand. Some of them are funny and meaningless, some of them are legitimate concerns.

  1. Why guys get buzz cuts. Really, fella's, not your smartest idea. 
  2. My musical taste. Lately I've been listening to everything from Alan Jackson, Ben Rector, Needtobreathe, Lady Antebellum, Boyce Avenue, Jesus Culture and even a little bit of Justin Bieber. Can't put me in a box...
  3. Why people tend to limit God, and dictate what He can and cannot do (or will and will not do) without Biblical backing. 
  4. Ryan Gosling's voice. But I don't have to understand it to love it. 
  5. Why Christian's are so divided. The fact that Christians sometimes have to defend their own faith to other Christians bewilders me. 
  6. My impatience. Why can't I ever just love where I am and what I'm doing at the current moment instead of always wanting something more or different? I'm not saying that I hate where I am or what I'm doing, I just always find myself daydreaming about all of the other places life could take me, and wishing I could be there now (but probably at the same time be where I am now. Again, this confuses me.)
  7. Cynism. I'll never get why some people (especially apathetic teenagers) with extremely fortunate lives always expect the worst out of their situations. 
  8. Why God loves me so much. That one blows my mind each and every moment of every day. 
Basically, the world would be a better place if everyone were more loving, accepting, and joyful. And if guy's didn't get buzz cuts. That's all, folks!

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His son cleanses us from all sin." 1 John 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment