Thursday, January 12, 2012

Better late than never...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know, I know...it's already the middle of January. But even though my well wishes are late, they are still sincere.

I had to best month at home. It was probably my favorite Christmas break I've ever had. The fact that I live away from home now makes going back so much sweeter. Plus the fact that my whole family was together for the first time since August made it so much fun.

Displaying some Christmas gifts!
New sweater, make up and curling iron :)
I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and that 2012 is treating you well so far. I pray that you all continue to seek Christ, and build a relationship with Him deeper than you've ever known.

I'll write a longer update about Christmas break soon, but at the moment I'm still settling in to being back at Lee and starting the brand new semester (it's going great so far!). Once I've wrapped my head around everything you'll definitely be hearing from me.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment