Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Early Mornings

I'm up. I don't want to be up, but I'm up. This is what happens when I choose to spend my (very late) evenings talking on the phone and skyping instead of doing homework. So now I'm reading an essay about structuring a thesis with a  tumbler full of hot coffee by my side. Good morning.

It was worth it though, I love talking to people from home. As much as I'm loving it here, I can't wait to go home in three weeks for Fall break!

This video is my official "I miss Texas" cure.
"And when she laughs you’ll always take notice
'cause her heart's charm will shine right through it all"

Time to wake-up and be joyful. God has been so incredible to me lately (and all the time actually), how can I be anything but thankful? It is a good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment